Traeger IRONWOOD SERIES 885 PELLET GRILL
The Ironwood series grills come loaded with top of the line technology that other grill companies wish they had, led by the Arc D2 Controller with WiFIRE. Working in conjunction with the Traeger App, WiFIRE allows you to monitor your grill at any time, from anywhere. Keep Warm Mode ensures food is “hot off the grill” whenever you feel like eating. Advanced Grilling Logic keeps your cooking temperature within +/- 10 degrees, and the Meat Probe allows you to check temperatures without ever lifting the lid.
- Arc D2 Controller with WiFIRE allows you to monitor your grill and change temperatures anytime, anywhere
- Super Smoke Mode gives you the ability to achieve deep smoke rings
- Keep Warm Mode ensures food is “hot-off-the-grill” no matter when you eat
- Advanced Grilling Logic® for precise temperature performance within +/- 10 degrees*
- Meat Probe to check temps without lifting the lid
- Double sidewall interior keeps the heat and smoke in
- Adjustable two-tier grate system for max functionality
- 25 lb / 9 kg hopper capacity
- 885 sq. in. of grilling space
Starting at the core with a pill-shaped barrel, double sidewall stainless steel interior, and forward lid gasket, the Ironwood Series is built with superior structural integrity. Grill more with the two-tier enamel steel grates, and cook it all better thanks to the Arc D2 Controller® system. Adjust your grill from the couch, or across town, with The Ironwood WiFIRE® controller. It lets you adjust the smoke, set timers and change or hold set temperatures all from your phone via the Traeger App.